Project Tempus ELITE - Education for Leadership, Intelligence and Talent Encouraging
State Higher Educational Establishment "Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University" is the associated member of the project.
On 3rd November 2015 in Borys Hrinchenko Kyiv University was held the international scientific and practical conference "University and Leadership" in the frameworks of TEMPUS Programme Project "Education for Leadership, Intelligence and Talent Encouraging" (ELITE), participated by Prof. Hanna Ersteniuk, the First Proretor, and Assoc. Prof. Gennadiy Strutynsky.
The aim of the new project is to strengthen the role to strengthen role of Ukrainian HEIs in implementation of Public Policy on Human Resources Development as engines for society progress through realization of services for leadership and organizational development.
The main parameters of modern university as the driving force of development in society leadership potential were considered at the conference, including modern university's mission, massing and internationalizing of higher education, and the essence of university leadership and means of reaization. The conference was attended by the representatives of partner-universties form Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Great Britain, and Ukraine.
Project official web-site:
December 1, 2013 - December 1, 2016
To strengthen the role to strengthen role of Ukrainian HEIs in implementation of Public Policy on Human Resources Development (HRD) as engines for society progress through realization of services for leadership and organizational development (L&OD)
HEIs - students, teahers, trainers, administrative staff, clients
State institutions - leaders and staff
- To develop conceptual and informational background to strengthen universities’ role in implementation of Public HRD Policy (Order of the President of Ukraine # 45/2012, February 1, 2012 “Strategy of HRD Policy - 2012-2020”) as engines for society progress through realization of services for L&OD.
- To create infrastructure (staff, capacities, equipment, software, informational resources) for effective realization by universities services for L&OD.
- To develop methodological and learning environment (content, methods, tools) for effective realization by universities services for L&OD in 3 pilot spheres (education (ED), public service (PS), entrepreneurship (EN)).
- To realize measures on political, legal, organizational and public support of universities’ role in implementation of public HRD policy as engines for society progress through realization of services for L&OD.
- Development of the conceptual and informational background for L&OD
- Creating the infrastructure for L&OD
- Development of the methodological and learning environment for L&OD
- Realization of measures on political, legal and public support for L&OD in HE
- QA of the Project
- PR of the Project
- Operation of the CLs
- Management of the Project
Assoc. Prof. Danguole Rutkauskiene,
Kaunas University of Technology
tel : +370 37 300 612
fax: +370 37 300 614