Admission to Preparatory Department
According to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decree № 163, dated 31.03.15 from 08.04.2015 the rules of stay in Ukraine for foreigners, who have arrived for studies on visa change. Period of stay is determined by visa validity. We warn you, that the university will not be able to make registration for a student if there will be less than 15 days before visa expires.
State higher educational establishment Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University (IFNMU) provides educational service in accordance with the license issued by the Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sport of Ukraine (series АE No. 527672, date of issue the 8th of December 2014, license is valid till the 1st of June 2019).
Admission of foreign citizens to study in IFNMU is realized according to the current Legislation of Ukraine, Decrees of the President of Ukraine and Resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
The foreign citizens, who get state scholarships according to international agreements, national programs, other international obligations of Ukraine are enrolled on the basis of referrals of the Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sport of Ukraine within the limits of the state order.
List of documents
for submission by foreigners and stateless persons
for admission to study at IFNMU:
To enter the educational institution a foreigner shall personally fill in and submit a paper application form to the Admission Commision.
Alongside the application the following documents shall be submitted as well:
1) Questionnaire of due form (filled in in Ukrainian, Russian or English);
2) Invitation to study of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine issued by the SHEI IFNMU (the original and two copies);
3) Document on the education and appendix, containing the grades (marks/points) gained in educational courses (the original and a notarized copy of each document);
4) academic certificate issued by a foreign/Ukrainian institution (in case of transfer or renewal for education, starting from the second year the academic transcript must be added);
5) Valid International Passport with a visa for entering Ukraine to study:
- the original;
- a copy of the passport information page with a notarized translation;
- a copy of the page with the Ukrainian visa;
6) health and liability insurance of foreign citizens, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine (the original and the copy of information page);
7) 10 photos in size 35х45 mm;
8) Digital photo on CD.
Note. Documents mentioned in paragraphs 3), 4), and 5) must be translated into Ukrainian with the notarization of translation.
Documents mentioned in paragraphs 3) and 4) of this paragraph must be certified in the country for their issuance in a way that is officially applicable in this country to such a certification, and legalized by a respective foreign institution of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine, and have a notarized translation into Ukrainian.
The study at the Preparatory Department starts from the 1st of September 2016. The enrollment of the students for the Preparatory Department will be conducted till the 23rd of December 2016.
To obtain consultation and technical assistance, more information regarding admission to our university, please, contact our representatives: